The Garden Café - Montpellier
Montpellier Gardens, Montpellier Terrace, Cheltenham GL50 1SD
Tel: 01242 523406 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Manager - Gosia Rybska
Situated right in the heart of Montpellier Gardens, the café provides respite for many from the hustle and bustle of the town centre. With homemade sandwiches, wraps, freshly ground coffee and Teapigs teas, the café focuses on fresh, local and high quality food and drink. Offering some of the best seats in the house during Cheltenham’s famous jazz and literature festivals - but staying true to our home-cooked fare (and honest pricing in and out of festival season).
The café also manages the six tennis courts in the park.
- Outdoor seating
- Small Indoor seating area
- Free blankets in winter/picnic rugs in summer
- 6 x Tennis Courts available for booking with free racquet hire.
- Food & Drink: Freshly ground espresso coffees, home made cakes, breakfast rolls, light lunches, Marshfield Farm scoop ice creams.
- Service: Counter. Takeaway
- Open: 7 days a week, all year round
- Nearest Toilets: 200M
- FREE WIFI
- Dog friendly, water provided
- Payment Cards Accepted